HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect the following personal information relating to you:
- Account Information:You need to register to use our Platform. In the course of installing, accessing and using the Services, we must receive or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). The types of information we receive and collect from you will be name and email IDs.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain financial information, such as credit card or other financial account information.
- Children Information: The Service is intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that Snaptikhas collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us at https://snaptik.link/contact/ .
- Anonymous Information: We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to the Platform. Anonymous information (or click stream data) refers to information that does not and will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, e.g., aggregated data relating to all of our Platform visitors. We may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide you with a better experience using our Platform.
- Social Networking Services. You may register for an account directly with our Platform, or through a social networking service. If you register with a social networking service (or later link your account to one), we will collect certain information about you from that social networking service, and what we collect depends on your privacy settings with that social networking service. You may register to join the Service directly via the Service or by logging into your account with a third-party social networking service (“SNS”) via our Service (e.g., Facebook, and other third party services that let you sign in using your existing credentials with those services). If you choose to register via an SNS, or to later link your account with the Service to your account with an SNS, we will use the Personal Information you have provided to the SNS (such as your name, email address, gender and other information you make publicly available via the SNS) to create your account. Note that the information we collect from and through an SNS may depend on the privacy settings you have set with the SNS and the permissions you grant to us in connection with linking your account with the Service to your account with an SNS. Other than what we may share with the SNS as described below, the Personal Information an SNS has about you is obtained by the SNS independent of our Service, and Snaptik’sis not responsible for it.