Who are we?
Snaptik (“Snaptik”, “us”, “we” or “our” as the context requires) provides video-sharing and live streaming services and other related services (the “Services”) to individuals throughout via its website, https://snaptik.link/ (herein referred to as the “Platform”).
Our Services and Platform are provided by Snaptik, a private limited company incorporated and registered in United States You can find our details, including correspondence address and registered office, on our page.
- Using our Services
You may only use our Services and Platform in compliance with applicable laws and for legitimate purposes. In consideration of you agreeing to these Terms, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to download, access and use our Services and Platform for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. We grant this licence subject to you agreeing that you shall not:
- use our Services or Platform for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, or to post, share or transmit any material that: (i) is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (ii) is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party’s rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) is posted, shared or transmitted for the purpose of advertising or promoting yourself or any third party; or (iv) is misleading or misrepresentative as to your identity or which in any way suggests that you are sponsored, affiliated or connected with Snaptik; or (v) you do not otherwise have any rights or the permissions you need to make available;
- use our Services or Platform for any commercial purpose or in any manner which may cause damage to Snaptik or bring Snaptik into disrepute;
- disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware contained in or available via our Services or Platform, except as legally permitted;
- copy, distribute, communicate to the public, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use our Services or Platform, or seek to violate or circumvent any security measures in place to restrict your access to or use of our Services or Platform;
- use or interfere with our Services or Platform in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- introduce onto, or transmit via our Services or Platform any disruptive or malicious code, virus, worm, or trojan horse, or a ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack; or
- remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trade marks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on our Services or Platform, or pass off or attempt to pass off our Services or Platform as the product of anyone other than Snaptik.
You also agree not to use any unauthorised automated computer program, software agent, bot, spider or other software or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit our Services or Platform or the data contained on them. Snaptik has made a substantial investment in collecting, processing and presenting thousands of User data, so any breach of this provision is a material breach of these terms and Snaptik reserves the right to take any technical or legal action to detect and restrict unauthorised automated access to our Services and Platform.
Where you sign up to our Services or Platform with a log-in account or password, you are responsible for keeping those password and log-in details confidential and secure. If you become aware, or suspect for any reason, that the security of your log-in details has been compromised, please let us know via our Contact Us page immediately.
- Paid Services can be purchased by credit cards, and when available, by debit cards, and are processed through our third-party internet payment service providers. By purchasing any Paid Services through Snaptik Services, you hereby consent and agree to abide by such third-party internet payment service providers’ customer terms and conditions, and privacy policies, and understand that we have no control whatsoever on such customer terms and conditions, and privacy policies. We will not be liable for any errors attributed by such third-party internet payment service providers. IF YOU CANNOT AGREE to such third-party Internet payment service providers’ customer terms and conditions or privacy policies, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY SERVICE. Purchases are payable in advance. We offer different products/services and packages you can choose from. We reserve the right to change service prices at any time, at our sole discretion and without liability to you. Any purchased Paid Service will not be available in your account in the event that your account is deleted by you or otherwise terminated in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USE. We reserve the right (but not the obligation), at our sole discretion, to refund the purchased amount if there is a technical error to the purchased service.
3.User Generated Content
- We encourage users to upload live and pre-recorded audio-visual works, to use Snaptik Services, such as pictures or videos integration, chat, and to participate in other activities in which you may create, post, transmit, perform, or store content, messages, text, sound, images, applications, code or other data or materials on Snaptik Services (“User Generated Content/UGC”).
- Unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement between you and Snaptik that was signed by an authorized representative of Snaptik, by broadcasting, publishing, posting, displaying, submitting and/or uploading any of its UGC in connection with Snaptik Services, you grant to Snaptik and its sub-licensees the permission, free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable rights and license, without any territorial or time limitations and without requiring any approvals and/or compensations, to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit, dispose, create derivate works of, distribute, perform and publicly display such UGC (in whole or in part), and/or incorporate such UGC into existing or future forms of work, media or technology.
- With respect to pictures and streaming live and pre-recorded audio-visual works, the rights granted by you terminate once you delete such UGC from Snaptik Services, or generally by deregistering your account, except (a) we used it for promotional purposes; and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- You shall be solely responsible for your UGC and the consequences of streaming, posting, uploading, publishing, transmitting or otherwise making available your UGC on Snaptik Services. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any UGC you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such UGC, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any UGC made available by you or any other user of Snaptik Services. We do not control UGC you provide or contribute and we do not make any guarantee whatsoever related to UGC submitted or contributed by users. Although we sometimes review UGC provided or contributed by users, we are not obligated to do so. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible in any way for any claim related to UGC provided or contributed by users.
- You further agree that UGC you provide to Snaptik will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to provide the material and to grant to Snaptik Services all of the license rights granted herein.
- Snaptik Services do not endorse any UGC on it by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, Snaptik Services expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with UGC
Furthermore, you agree that:
- you are solely responsible for User Content that you upload and you represent and agree that you will not share anything which you do not have the permission or right to share
- we are under no obligation to store, retain, publish or make available any User Content uploaded by you and that you shall be responsible for creating backups of your own User Content.
4.Content Review, Action and Termination
Without limiting the foregoing, we may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of Snaptik Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation, of you, of these Terms of Service. And we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone providing any UGC on or through Snaptik Services.
However, we do not undertake to review UGC before it is posted on Snaptik Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable UGC after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or UGC provided by any user or third party.
5.Information We Collect About You
- You are required to provide Your accurate Personal Data including but not limited to first name, email address at the time of registering for the Services. This will help in providing better Services, assisting You with Your query and also in associating a relationship with Us. You will be informed about the important updates of the Services referring to these details only.
6.Ownership of Content and Intellectual Property Rights
Except as set out elsewhere in these Terms of Service, all intellectual property rights including copyright (including copyright in computer software), patents, trade marks or business names, design rights, database rights, know-how, trade secrets and rights of confidence in our Services and Platform (together, the “Intellectual Property Rights”) are owned by or licensed to Snaptik. You acknowledge that by using the Services or Platform, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to them except for the limited licence to use them granted to you by these Terms of Service. You also acknowledge that you have no right to have access to any of the Services or Platform in source-code form unless it is released under a license specifically permitting such access.
Snaptik owns the Platform and all Services and content therein except for content or Personal Data posted by the Users (“User Content”) and all worldwide intellectual property rights relating to the foregoing. Except as expressly authorized by Snaptik, You will not copy, distribute, sell, lease, perform, display, sublicense, modify or prepare derivative works of the Platform, in whole or in part. Snaptik reserves all rights not expressly granted to You under these Terms of Service. All Content on the Platform is protected by applicable copyright laws. You agree to comply with all copyright laws and any copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on the Platform or accessed through the Services. Any use of the Platform not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service will be deemed a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
If you provide us with any suggestions, comments, improvements, ideas or other feedback (“Feedback”), you hereby irrevocably assign ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in that feedback to us and acknowledge that we can use and share such Feedback for any purpose at our discretion. You can provide feedback to us by clicking on the ‘feedback’ tab or through our Contact Us page.
7.Other people’s property
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you have reason to believe that your copyright is being infringed by any content on our Services or Platform, please send a written notification of the alleged infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Snaptik. Alternatively, you can contact us in writing at:
1317 Edgewater Dr #3388, Orlando, FL 32804.
Your use of the Services and Platform is entirely at your own risk.
Although we enforce strict price accuracy policies, we do our best to ensure that the content displayed on or via our Services and Platform is up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content.
We provide the Services and Platform on an ‘as is’ basis and expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and accuracy, as well as any warranties implied by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. To the extent permitted by law, we make no representations and do not warrant to you that our Services or Platform (a) are accurate, complete or up to date; (b) will always be available; (c) will meet your expectations; or (d) are secure or are free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware.
9.Limitations and exclusions of liability
These Terms set out the full extent of Snaptik’s obligations and liabilities in respect of our Services and Platform.
Snaptik has no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements you make with any third party as a result of your use of our Services or Platform. Where our Services or Platform contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may see advertising material submitted by third parties on our Services and Platform. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material and Snaptik accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (together with our officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, providers and third parties) do not accept any liability for (a) any inaccuracies or omissions in the content displayed on or via our Services or Platform; or (b) any act of god, accident, delay or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, our Services or Platform or their contents.
Subject to these Terms of Service and to the extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability to you arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, our Services or Platform shall be limited to the sum of 100GBP (one hundred pounds).
Nothing in these Terms of Service shall limit or exclude (a) our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) any other liability that cannot be excluded by law; or (c) your statutory rights.
10.Your liability to us
Subject to these Terms of Service, you will be responsible and liable to us for all actions, claims, proceedings, costs, damages, losses and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) incurred by Snaptik, and each of our officers, directors, employees and agents, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our Services or Platform or breach of these Terms.
Snaptik may in its absolute discretion immediately terminate any agreement with you under these Terms of Service at any time upon notice to you and/or, if you have a log-in account, by cancelling your membership and your access to your account and removing any User Content you have uploaded to our Services or Platform. Snaptik may suspend your access and use in whole or in part without notice at any time, for example to prevent you from uploading any User Content, without incurring any liability to you whatsoever.
You acknowledge that your unauthorised use of our Services or Platform may result in irreparable damage and injury to Snaptik and/or its affiliates or licensors for which money damages would be inadequate. Consequently, in the event of such unauthorised use, we and our affiliates and/or licensors (as applicable) shall have the right, in addition to any other legal remedies available, to seek an immediate injunction against you.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision (in whole or part) of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (in whole or part). The whole or part of any provision which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed deleted from these Terms.
These Terms are personal to you. You shall not be entitled to assign these Terms in whole or in part to any third party without our prior written consent.
These Terms represent the entire agreement between us and you and supersede and replace all and any previous terms, conditions, agreements and arrangements in respect of your use of our Services or Platform.
We will act promptly to any indications of User Content that is in breach of these Terms. Where you know of or suspect any illegal activities, please contact us at our Contact Us page.
Any failure by us to enforce any of these Terms shall not be a waiver of them or limit the right to subsequently enforce any of these Terms.
A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce any provision of these Terms.
Irrespective of the country from which you access or use Services or Platform, to the extent permitted by law these Terms and your use shall be governed in accordance with the laws of United State sand you are deemed to have submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States to resolve any disputes which may arise hereunder. If you are using the Platform or Services for commercial purposes, or via an unauthorised computer program as further described and prohibited under the “using our services” section of these Terms, then you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States for any disputes arising hereunder unless there is an existing commercial agreement between us governing your use which specifies otherwise.
If you require further information about Snaptik or have any suggestions concerning how to improve our Services or Platform, please contact our Contact Us page.